The Apple company has increased its trade-in offers for the Apple Watch, iPad, and some Android phones. This means that Apple users who want to trade in their old Apple Watch Ultra for some credit towards an Ultra 2 or other Apple device could get up to $425 instead of the previous $380 limit. Some Android phones are also seeing a larger trade-in value today than they did yesterday.
Here are the new trade-in values for Apple devices:
– Apple Watch Ultra: Up to $425 in trade-in credit
– Apple Watch Series 7: Up to $160 in trade-in credit
– iPad Pro: Up to $580 in trade-in credit
– iPad Air: Up to $325 in trade-in credit
– iPad: Up to $260 in trade-in credit
And for Android phones:
– Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra: Up to $340 in trade-in credit
– Samsung Galaxy S22+: Up to $230 in trade-in credit
– Samsung Galaxy S22: Up to $190 in trade-in credit
– Samsung Galaxy S21+: Up to $160 in trade-in credit
– Samsung Galaxy S21: Up to $135 in trade-in credit
– And many more
Buyers can apply the trade-in credit towards the purchase of a new Apple device. Devices that aren’t eligible for credit are recycled for free.